| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenwood, Ns in June is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 81.2mm (3.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 15:20 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenwood, Ns June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenwood, Ns:
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 278.1 kms (172.8 miles) N
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) N
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.8 miles) NW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) NW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) WNW
- Orono, Me, Usa - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 164.1 kms (102 miles) W
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 176.1 kms (109.4 miles) SSW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) NNE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 201 kms (124.9 miles) NE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.3 miles) NE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) N
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 112.7 kms (70.1 miles) ESE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) ESE